MENU  |TOP由緒案内祭典案内祭典行事自然情報写真コンテスト特集リンク問合せ生々情報
LINK  | 神道お伊勢さん神さまなかよ市森のこどもとちぎのお社とちぎの酒日光の観光

新車お祓いについて 2019-04-21
2点ご質問がございます。
5月3日に新車お祓いをお願いしたいのですが予約不要でも大丈夫でしょうか?また服装などはラフな感じでも問題ないでしょうか?
ご回答お待ちしております。
投稿:OT [mail]
子供の名前について 2019-04-05
おめでとうございます、やすひろさん。

書いて頂く書類等がありますので、御足労でもお越しください。

詳しくは、電話にてお願いします。
日光二荒山神社 電話0288-54-0535
投稿:日光二荒山神社
子供の名前 2019-04-04
今日子供が産まれ、名前を頂きたいと思っていますが、行かないとダメですか?
投稿:やすひろ
4月30日お宮参りについて 2019-03-30
おめでとうございます、モウリーニョさん。

4月10日の予定は、特にありません。
8時から受付ができます。
よろしくお願いいたします。

詳しくは、電話にてお願いします。
日光二荒山神社 電話0288-54-0535
投稿:日光二荒山神社
お宮参り 2019-03-30
4月10日にお宮参りでお伺いしたいのですが、
何時頃受付すればよろしいでしょうか?
投稿:モウリーニョ [mail]
Durham WHS Pilgrimage 2020 Exhibition - request for information 2019-03-26
Dear Sir or Madam,

Sorry for disturbing. My name is Shiyi Sha and I am a postgraduate student at Durham University, studying for a Master’s Degree in International Cultural Heritage. I am now working with the Durham Castle and Cathedral World Heritage Site (WHS), researching in preparation for an exhibition in January 2020 to celebrate Durham Cathedral’s International Year of Pilgrimage 2020.

For this, the WHS Visitor Centre hopes to have an exhibition celebrating the rich range of WHSs with a pilgrimage connection. The exhibition will be in Durham World Heritage Site Visitor Centre in Durham city, UK. The gallery in the centre has provisionally been booked for this pilgrimage-related exhibition, in which we would like to show the full range and variety of World Heritage Sites with a pilgrimage connection. Currently, we are still at the planning stage for how the finished exhibition will look. Although details have not been figured out at the moment, we will be very pleased to keep in contact with all contributing sites to share and discuss with them as our plans developing in the future stages.

In this case, I have been researching the World Heritage list for Sites with Pilgrimage as part of their Outstanding Universal Value (OUV) and think that your WHS is one of these. I wonder if you could complete and return the attached questionnaire in support of our exhibition.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours Sincerely,

Shiyi Sha
Postgraduate of MA International Cultural Heritage Management
Department of Archaeology
Durham University
DH1 3LE
Tel: +44-07933794217
Email: shiyi.sha@durham.ac.uk

Attached Questionnaire:
1. Do you consider that Pilgrimage contributes to the Outstanding Universal Value (OUV) of your World Heritage Site (WHS)?

2. If so, is the tradition of pilgrimage still currently active on your site, or is it a historical feature?

3. Is your site connected to a specific faith or faiths and if so, what are these?

4. What is the focus of the pilgrimage experience on your site (For example a Saint, person, deity, natural feature etc.)?

5. How does the pilgrimage tradition manifest itself on your site? (For example Processions or ceremonies on specific dates, ongoing visits throughout the year etc)?

6. If we included your site in our exhibition, what would be the three facts you feel we should highlight for your site in relation to the pilgrimage experience?

7. We would like to include pictures that express the pilgrimage connections of your site. Would you be able to send us 2 or 3 images that you feel tell the story of pilgrimage on your site?
投稿:Shiyi [mail]

次←  →前

Copyright (C) 2002 Nikko Futarasan-jinja. All Rights Reserved